AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent the below email (Re: Feedback re Beta release WDM driver 0.5.10.00.31 for Dio 2496 card) to M-audio earlier today. Anyone have any ideas or experience?

"I removed your old drivers using the uninstall program supplied with the new Beta drivers, installed the above-referenced….and after setting windows default device to M Audio DiO SPDIF, my Theater Tek 1.5 worked fine without lip-synch issues or any other issues noted. BUT, now, operating with the new Beta driver, after loading my Telemann Hi Pix software (in ATSC mode) there is no sound. I can correct this by calling up the M Audio control panel and affirmatively loading a saved scenario, but otherwise…no sound. Then if I unload the programs, stp and then re-start my computer and load the Hi Pix software--again no sound, per above. The prior drivers worked without any affirmative step needing to be taken to obtain sound when using Hi Pix. It's as though the new drivers do not retain the last setting. Yet, loading Theater Tek 1.5 and playing a DVD does NOT require going to the M-Audio control panel and loading any saved selections.

I bring this to your attention in case it is not yet a known problem (I can't find any mention in the various forums)…and also so that you can let me know of any current, or coming, fix.

You do a very good job, very impressive.

Thanks,"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.