Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helloooo----

Just got my first Hipix 3 days ago. Downloaded and installed the HiPix 3.0 RC1 and now I have a big problem with recordings. Playing a HiDEF streams looks beautiful and works great!! BUT-- if I record the stream and try to replay it back, the audio is just a constant stuter--never clears. Before I installed the 3.0 software I did, in fact, install the included 2.x version of the software. I then removed (at least I thought I did) the old version, updated the drivers to 3.0, and installed the new version. Could this be causing the problem?

I have a P4 1.7 with XP and 512MB RAM-- can't get a much faster computer.

Also-- If I play the recorded stream through WinDVD (after renaming it to .vob) it looks great but the audio is broken up in the recording. Can't seem to record good audio.

I know that there have been many posts regarding registry settings and other tweaks but is there a basic trouble shooting FAQ somewhere that can tell me where to start looking?

I currently do no know any of the above mentioned tweaks so if someone could point me to a FAQ, or tell what to search for on this board, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Blackwolf5710

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.