AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Excellent to see that commercials are no longer an issue for the most part, have a little bit of a problem now though, previous drivers and program were running fine, but now when i used Reg Cleaner on the website above and tried to reinstall everything i get:

Filter Graph Failed to initialize... This is of course preventing me from even using the program anymore, let alone can i get the hardware properly installed anymore, if someone could shed some light on the subject it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if i posted this in the wrong section i appologize. Figured would be best to ask the programers, And possibly even suggest some self installing .exe drivers to prevent any further issues people might have.

Thanks again for all the time and effort Guys its really gonna pay off in the end.

Rated (desparate to get this working properly)

PS if you can help beyond the point of AVSFORUMS please contact me on [email protected] Nick Rated, or even Email [email protected] , thanks again

·
Banned
3,772 Posts
Couple of things to try when that happens:

#1: Make sure you aren't launching the application twice. Double check that the task bar doesn't already have a minimized version running before trying to launch.

#2: Try to physically reseat the HiPix card. Unscrew it from the PCI, lift it out, then push it firmly back in and reattach the screw. I have heard that the HiPix card can be prone to getting a little unseated in the PCI slot which can cause the error you see.

If you don't find an answer here you might want to post in HTPC or HD recording forums as some HiPix regulars also post there.

You could also email [email protected] with your question.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.