AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the web site for the card and it sounds like what I need. Has anyone out there tried the card and give me a performance report on it.

I will use it to output to my Pioneer SD533HD tv.

Also where can the card be purchased other than the Web site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the exact same Pioneer TV. My set up works Great. I have the Hipix card in a computer running an AMD Duron 900 Mhz under Windows 2000. 30 GB hard drive lets me time shift a couple shows, or a movie. I plan to install a hard drive caddy that will allow me to swap hard drives (not hot swap, but not a bad solution).

I Ordered my card through Digital Connection along with a 10 foot VGA Cable that I have plugged into Input 3 of my TV. Make sure to set the switch for the input to RGB. The great thing about living in the Bay area is that we have all 6 networks broadcast digital as well as a PBS station that lately has been running a Hi-def Demo loop that I tune into whenever nothing else good is on.

Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah, I agree, though I thought this was a given since we have to pay atleast 3 times more for houses than anywhere else. :rolleyes:

-Jeff :)

Quote:
Originally posted by matt1158
The great thing about living in the Bay area is that we have all 6 networks broadcast digital as well as a PBS station that lately has been running a Hi-def Demo loop that I tune into whenever nothing else good is on.

Hope this is helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.