AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been unable to find the thread that discusses the Hipix DVD add-on program. Its my impression this will allow the computer dvd player to play through the Hipix card. Right now I'm using a stand alone DVD player and coming into the Hipix card via the s-video port. This is noot only incovienent for me but I feel there is a lot signal degredation using the s-video out of the dvd player. I've downloaded the DVD add-on program, zoomplayer, and have wintv installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jimmy

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks vfrjim,

I've seen that thread. I read a lot of discussions about filters and specific problems people are having getting the dvd add-on to work. What I need is something to tell me the basics. I have Hipix version 3.5.2. I suspect getting the dvd player to go through Hipix has something to do with the capture tab in settings.

Jimmy

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Quote:
I suspect getting the dvd player to go through Hipix has something to do with the capture tab in settings.
It has nothing to do with the capture tab, the most difficult part of the install is working with the graphs, setting up a few of the Zoomplayer options, and especially the hipixvr_config.exe program, it takes time and all the info is in that thread, especially the graphs, to get you up and going.

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.