AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night a recording that should have taken place didn't. And in fact, nothing for this weekly entry was changed since last week, when no problems occurred. The funny thing is that the record list showed the next scheduled instance was 5/9/02!

Can anybody think of a circumstance where HiPix wouldn't have updated the date on the record list when it finished a weekly recording?

I know this is probably not enough to localize the problem, but it is intended as a heads-up for others in case something similar happens to them. Or perhaps they can suggest what I might have been doing wrong ;-)

akula

·
Registered
85 Posts
Akula,

Ditto. I had the same thing happen to me last night when my weekly scheduled recording of CSI did not start as it was supposed to. Mine also showed 5/9/2002 as the scheduled recording date (which did occur on that date).

Luckily, I was home and could use the One-Button Record to start the recording after I saw it wasn't going to start on its own after about a minute. Didn't know what to think at first (problem with my system clock, HiPix software, etc) -- but at least I know it wasn't just me.

I'm running Beta 2 on Win98se.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.