AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Hipix was working flawlessly on the previous version. With the latest version there is no video most of the time. If I shut Hipix down and restart it, usually there will be good video. When I change channels or try to play a file the video is usually not there.

I tried re installing the drivers and application many times. No change, problem was still there.

I finally re installed the previous drivers and application software and there are no problems.

I am using XP on a P4 1.6gig with 512meg of ram. It is used only for Hipix.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ed,

Do you have the OSD enabled or disabled. If you have it disabled, try enabling it. We have found a bug which is being fixed in RC2 regarding blank screens sometimes when the OSD is *disabled*

-Jon

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by jon_rhees
Do you have the OSD enabled or disabled. If you have it disabled, try enabling it.
Thanks Jon. You are correct, I do operate with OSD disabled. I will stay at the previous version and wait for the next update.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have the same problem video works some times not others I cannot find pattern. I just switched from ATSC 1920x1080i to Svideo 720x480p with no video. After powering down and restarting HiPix all was well.

KD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.