Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Wasn't sue which forum touse for this - figured I would hit a concentration of Hipix users in this fourm :)

I can receive NBC11 from San Jose on my Panasonic STB but not on my Hipix. So it is a Hipix problem, not a "reception" problem.

The Hipix shows ~80 signal strength but no image or sound. I want to get this fixed for the fall season so any assistance appreciated! :)

If I find the solution myself, I will post here.

Cheers!

DAve.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seems that the problem was related to the secondary channel that they are supposedly broadcasting.

I recorded a segment and checked it out with HDTVtoMPEG. I shows the two streams, one with HD and one apparently with no associated stream.

When I "unchecked" the seconday channel in my channel list I was able to see the primary channel with no trouble.

Cheers!

DAve.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I've seen a similar issue with PBS. 30.7 showed up in my channel list disabled, when enabled, none of the other sub channels showed up.

Another issue is that when channels are in the list in the wrong order (channels get stored in a random order by the add channels button), some channels won't show up when scanning channels with the up arrow, but will when scanning with the down arrow. I fixed this by sorting the items in the registry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.