AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my HiPix just started to record at the wrong time. I Alias set up to record on a weekly basis. I know it is not on this week so I went to look at my HiPix box at around 9pm to stop the recording because the HiPix scheduler is set up very much like a VCR. It does not know what is on it is just programmed to start and stop at a certain time. Well to my surprise it had not started to record. I did not know what to make of it but at the time I guess I really did not care. Well anywayI went back to the HiPix box at around 10pm for whatever reason and I noticed it started to record! I checked the name of the directory it started to place the minute files in and low and behold it bears the name Alias. Why did it start to record 1 hour late? I set up this recording some time back and it seems to have worked fine up till now. I am using the 3.0 final drivers and app. I have a Abit BM6 mobo with a 533a oc'd to 800. No sound and a Radeon 7200 display adapter.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
This is a known side effect of the new software. You have to redo any scheduled recordings entered while using the previous version

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.