AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to use Girder to control the timer and titantv buttons in the hipix app? Those 2 buttons don't have keyboard shortcuts that I've seen, and while I've learned a bunch about Girder over the last week using it, I haven't figured out how to use it to control those functions. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I got the timer button to work (forgot about the ALT-R shortcut key). Still no luck, though with the TitanTV button. Does anyone have this automated with girder?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Not that particular button, but I used a somewhat kludgey workaround in my girder file --my girder stuff is inteneded to be fairly easy to read by others. It's on my website at http://members.directvinternet.com/~rmears under the HiPix stuff for HDTV enthusiasts.

Basically, it puts the HiPix interface at a known location (0,0), does an absolute mouse move & click on the button. It'll work until they move the button or rearrange the user interface. I used it to get into the config menu and set certain items that don't have short cuts, like the RGB/YPbPr and loopback cable.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That did the trick for me, Rick. Thanks a bunch!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.