·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That's cool I would love 75" model with screen to be inline with 75" tv pricing otherwise it doesn't make much sense to get one... but that's also Hisense who is charging 10k or more for their other USTs...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Interesting.

I don't care about USTs, but I hope this "X-Fusion Laser Light Engine" can be available to conventional home theater projectors soon.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Its good to see they finally updated the housing. The last one was big and fugly. It reminded me of the modern equivalent of those disgusting rgb crt tv’s from the 80’s.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hisensee (海信) 100L9 & 75L9 UST w/TriChroma 4K X-Fusion Laser Light Engine

Two budget 4K UST models 100L9 & 75L9 w/TriChroma 4K X-Fusion Laser Light Engine will be unveiled at the IFA this month.

Yes, full BT2020 coverage for the masses.
I can only imagine what the prices will be :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still trying to get hold of a friendly party to ship the 75L9 without the 75" Fresnel screen. Still a bargain at this price.
A figure of 350 nits has been given for brightness. This works out to about 1700 lumen, same as the Fengmi. Is this good enough for night time viewing on a 120" screen? We shall see.
Was told pre-sales order has been brisk, the high demand apparently driven by strong interest in the gentleman pictured below:;)

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Still trying to get hold of a friendly party to ship the 75L9 without the 75" Fresnel screen. Still a bargain at this price.
A figure of 350 nits has been given for brightness. This works out to about 1700 lumen, same as the Fengmi. Is this good enough for night time viewing on a 120" screen? We shall see.
Was told pre-sales order has been brisk, the high demand apparently driven by strong interest in the gentleman pictured below:;)
Also researching this projector, still havent found out if they do allow images up to 120".
(1700 lumens with an ALR screen is basically what I'm getting now with my Xiaomi 4k UST)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Greetings Casey.
No pricing/specs has been released for the 100L9. It was reported that a customised chip was used for the 75L9, but at 350nits it may not be bright enough for a 100" screen.
100" is the current max size for a dnp screen.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hopefully better than the last version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Greetings Casey.
No pricing/specs has been released for the 100L9. It was reported that a customised chip was used for the 75L9, but at 350nits it may not be bright enough for a 100" screen.
100" is the current max size for a dnp screen.
350 nits is more than enough for even a 150” screen if you use something like a Lumagen Raidence Pro with DTM.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Lots of Great info from CES

Links to 2 on floor videos...

Also adding some pictures of the Updated model.

Looks so much better now, smaller, includes a second screen built into projector.

Also posted pictures of the Sonic screen model and the concept rising screen model.

Trichroma L9 model will be available in 100”, 120” and 150” size models.

Looks like it will receive Dolby Vision support (first for a projector) in the future.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts