AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Nic f'n Cage! This could be epic.馃槅

Premieres Jan. 5th 2021

Registered
The official trailer is up. Not going to post it here, man it really is not safe for work. But you can find it if you want on your own on youtube.

Registered
Just a warning, article contains swear words, obviously.

Netflix鈥檚 鈥楬istory of Swear Words,鈥 Hosted by Nicolas Cage, Skims the Entertaining Surface: TV Review

By Caroline Framke

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Watched the first two episodes last night. Was pleasantly surprised to see this was in DV. Granted it was just peopled talking into a camera but they looked good.馃榿 Only Cage could have pulled this off. And fortunately the shows are only 20 minutes. Anything longer would have gotten long in the muthaf'cking tooth.

Registered
I know it is not related to the show but you have to check out this trailer for the new Nicholas Cage movie.

Definitely NOT SAFE FOR WORK

WILLY'S WONDERLAND Official Trailer (2021) Nicolas Cage, Thriller Movie HD

Screen Media, which is a Chicken Soul for the Soul Entertainment company, of all things, has released the first trailer for Nicolas Cage's bonkers horror-thriller Willy's Wonderland, which finds the Oscar-winning actor battling evil animatronic robots at an abandoned amusement park. Say no more, right?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Willy's Wonderland looks like classic Cage. Looking forward to it. Keeping the Cage going, I watched Jiu Jitsu (2020) last night. It's a cheesy take on the predator and kung fu flicks. Sounds like a winner all around. Sadly, it misses the mark. Like any movie it needs more Cage. When he's not on screen the movie suffers. Funny observation. The movie got better the more rum I had.馃し鈥嶁檪锔

1 - 10 of 10 Posts