AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few people were waiting for me to hit 1000 to see what happens. Well I hit the mark tonight and...nothing happens.:) No warning light came on or anything like that.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Good news...

·
Registered
366 Posts
rlindo congratulations on passing the 1000 hour... may that lamp live long and prosper.

How do you see the lamp hours on the Z1??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
546 Posts
thats what I figured.

Let us know when you hit 2,000. Or when the change bulb message comes on (whichever comes first)

·
Registered
163 Posts
If everything go as planned, I should hit 1 hour on my new Z1 by the end of the week!!!

So everybody keep off the road, so the Purolator guy can deliver my unit fast and securely :D

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
alberich,

hold the up arrow button on the projector itself for 30 seconds.

Tha brings up my beef. Why does sanyo make you hold the button for so long? A quick check in the menu like Panansonic uses would be MUCH better.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I guess Sanyo doesn't want you to see the number of hours on the lamp, since accessing the lamp counter isn't even in the manual.

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
It's pretty funny that resetting the lamp counter is indeed in the manual. :)

I can see users saying, "Hmmm... Why am I resetting something I can't even see!"

Oh, and does anyone know where to buy the lamps for $250 or so?

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rogo

Oh, and does anyone know where to buy the lamps for $250 or so?
Good one... :D

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Well, the one guy who so far has stated he knows simply won't tell us the rest of us poor slobs, and I have no idea why.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rogo
Well, the one guy who so far has stated he knows simply won't tell us the rest of us poor slobs, and I have no idea why.
That's what I was referring to, too... :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Quote:
rogo said...Well, the one guy who so far has stated he knows simply won't tell us the rest of us poor slobs, and I have no idea why.
PLEASE don't say you have no idea why! You know very well why I won't give YOU that info (or post it where you can read it). It's because of the annoying "you first" game you played with me in that other thread, rather than realizing we're are all part of the same little friendly community and simply said you couldn't release the price you paid.

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
come on guys, no need to turn another thread into a big fight.:)

but then again, not like it matters.:)

·
Registered
499 Posts
I'm very sorry rlindo. I'll start biting my tongue :)

Good luck with your stock bulb!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hey Jim,

I wasn't fighting with you in the other thread. Hows about telling me where to get a Z1 bulb for under $250. I promise I won't tell all those other nasty forum members.

·
Registered
499 Posts
markam, let's not spoil rlindo's thread. And I don't consider ANYONE on this forum "nasty". Sometimes personalities conflict. No big deal.

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Jim, I'm sorry what you thought was a game bothered you. It wasn't a game. I wasn't sure I could post my price until I knew it wasn't out of the ordinary.

And, no, I don't understand why you won't tell all of us where to buy the lamp. That makes no sense. Even if you were pissed off (and, again, I was asking for help and protecting someone -- who doesn't need protection if you can buy the lamps for $250 elsewhere, which I didn't know at the time, but had agreed not to tout the price, until it was confirmed to be non-unique), this is spposed to be a friendly community.

Why won't you tell us where to buy the lamp for $250 and get over whatever offense was generated.

"t's because of the annoying "you first" game you played with me in that other thread, rather than realizing we're are all part of the same little friendly community and simply said you couldn't release the price you paid."

I did release the price I paid. You still won't help us all out. ??????????????????????????????

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
PRICE CHECK! I just stopped making $60K + a year to start my own business, this means no Z2 so I'm going to need that cheap bulb dammit! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.