AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody I am new to this site. I just bought and am waiting to recieve it from the store the hitachi 51f59(its my first big screen tv). I got it for 700 dollars after watching the prices for quite a long time and coupons, but anyways I am going to set it up in my garage where there is no sun light that comes in and very few lights. I mainly got the tv to connect to my xbox 360 I have psyclone hd component cables. I was wondering what would be the optimal settings for this so that I can get the best picture on everything. Because i now the picture can be better than the display model, because im sure there just trying to sell the more expensive ones. So, if anyone could help me out with the optimal settings or anything else i should now that would be great thanks.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

Use a $20 test disc like DVE and get the best settings optimized for "your" equipment and not someone else's.

Regards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.