AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone played with the picture-in-picture feature mentioned for this projector? How is that used? Can you have two video sources connected to the projector and one is displayed "inside" the other?

·
Registered
475 Posts
The situation is that if you use the "computer" inputs, you can PIP the composite, S-video, or component video at the same time. You cannot run one of these three video modes and PIP one of the other two. Boy was I disappointed. :(

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by toddalin
The situation is that if you use the "computer" inputs, you can PIP the composite, S-video, or component video at the same time. You cannot run one of these three video modes and PIP one of the other two. Boy was I disappointed. :(
toddalin,

I am not sure, but maybe it is possible to use an adapter cable to combine the 3 component video signals to a computer VGA connector. Then you could PIP component with composite or S-video.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rbrande

toddalin,

I am not sure, but maybe it is possible to use an adapter cable to combine the 3 component video signals to a computer VGA connector. Then you could PIP component with composite or S-video.
rbrande,

I was myself looking at that option... I will probably try it but it looks like the RGB connectors do need a Sync signal (at least composite sync).. I don't think it will work.

I guess I'll need a VGA cable to connect to my "Matrix PDV 1250" ..... and I had just finished running those component cables... Bugger!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.