AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the BD version look? I enjoy the dolphins at the beginning, so I hope the PQ looks good

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCRC /forum/post/0

who cares, the movie blows.

I care about the PQ of the movie, that's why I asked. Now, please go troll somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoobooz /forum/post/0

It looks very good, which is to say that it looks as it did in theaters.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker-pschorr /forum/post/0

I just ordered it on BD, so I'll report back once it arrives and I have a chace to watch it. With 20+ BD to view, I'm a bit behind

I'll be looking forward to your review. Thanks

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm very hopeful for this movie to turn out good. It looks pretty good in HD on cable tv. As for the person who says this movie blows...to each his own. I was underwhelmed by the movie the first time i saw it but upon a second viewing this has grown to be one of my favorite movies of all time. Darn thing is so funny. If you are looking for the next star wars you will be disappointed. If you are looking for "the office" in space...then this movie friggin rules. Can't wait to get it. Its the first exclusive that makes me happy that I'm supporting both formats (i was a former hd-dvd only guy).

·
Registered
7,802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedude /forum/post/0

I'll be looking forward to your review. Thanks

I am too. I absolutetly love this movie. Great PQ would only make it that much better. What are the audio details? I guess a search would answer that.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.