AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like opinions on the Harman Kardon AVR325. Would also be interested in opinons on HK in general. I'm new to this scence, and am looking to buy my first "real" home theater receiver.

I've read, and heard, some less than flattering comments on HK quality in the past. Still an issue?

The AVR-325 seems to have a grea list of features, for a relatively affordable price. I'm impressed by it's ability to handle HDTV signals - something I want to buy within a year or so. Is this as big a deal as I'm making it out to be? Seems to me, if I can lock in that func. now, I won't have to 'renivest' so soon in somthing that is HDTV compatible.

Any comments appreciated.

RSG

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Quote:
I've read, and heard, some less than flattering comments on HK quality in the past. Still an issue?
It's amazing that these issues still haunt them. Apparently, there were issues 2 or 3 years back - which appear to be resolved now. Go for the 325 - and enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
the issues were when hk moved all their manufacturing to china. they are reaping the benefits of it now by having some of the best price vs performance vs features receivers on the market. Their receivers are very nice, and very solid pieces of equipment

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.