AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an HK DP-2005 today for the amazing price of $799 at a local retail store. Brought it home and hooked it up to my system. I was AMAZED at the difference in the sound quality and overall "feel" of the sound coming from my speakers. I was coming from a Kenwood VR-510 receiver which was Kenwood's top of the line half a decade ago. I sat down in my living room and went through DVD after DVD and just dropped my jaw at the sound. What an upgrade! I really was interested in the 635, but after seeing the 2005 at a factory authorized retailer for that price, i couldn't pass it up. The range of sound coming from it is extraordinarily larger than before.

System consists of:

Infinity Primus 360 towers

Infinity Primus Center

Energy Ex:Lc rear surrounds,

Energy Ex:Lc subwoofer

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman
I picked up an HK DP-2005 today for the amazing price of $799 at a local retail store. Brought it home and hooked it up to my system. I was AMAZED at the difference in the sound quality and overall "feel" of the sound coming from my speakers. I was coming from a Kenwood VR-510 receiver which was Kenwood's top of the line half a decade ago. I sat down in my living room and went through DVD after DVD and just dropped my jaw at the sound. What an upgrade! I really was interested in the 635, but after seeing the 2005 at a factory authorized retailer for that price, i couldn't pass it up. The range of sound coming from it is extraordinarily larger than before.

System consists of:

Infinity Primus 360 towers

Infinity Primus Center

Energy Ex:Lc rear surrounds,

Energy Ex:Lc subwoofer
Incredible price.. :rolleyes:

The HK2005 is an excellant AVR, alot of power, advanced technology D2 Audio amplifiers..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.