AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Fry's trying to get rid of the DPR 2005 for $499.99, it looks like we will see the replacement at CEDIA 2005 from HK. Will HK be using the new D2 audio chips (XRT) that meet THX Ultra2 certification? Will they include the new TI processing? What about HDMI inputs? Inquiring minds would like to know, where is MCODE when you need him.. ;)

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv4
With Fry's trying to get rid of the DPR 2005 for $499.99, it looks like we will see the replacement at CEDIA 2005 from HK. Will HK be using the new D2 audio chips (XRT) that meet THX Ultra2 certification? Will they include the new TI processing? What about HDMI inputs? Inquiring minds would like to know, where is MCODE when you need him.. ;)

M Code is out in the garage...

Getting the dragster ready for the Good Guys meet in Bakersfield..

Still need to install the 7700HP Hemi and setup the clutches..

The D2Audio GR modules used in the 2005 actually exceeded the THX Ultra 2 requirements..

Regarding new models for CEDIA, we have heard a few rumblings but if I divulge anything they told me they would have to kill me..

Maybe within the next week I can post a few thoughts...

·
Banned
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks M Code. Be careful with that dragster, don't go hurt yourself before you can give us an update :D

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Code
What's that mean? Something on the near horizon? Yup, a DPR2005 w/ the EQ of the 635 would seem pretty sweet on paper.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Quote:
Regarding new models for CEDIA, we have heard a few rumblings but if I divulge anything they told me they would have to kill me..

It has been a week :) any thoughts you can now share with out risking your life?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Quote:
... if I divulge anything they told me they would have to kill me..
Well, how much of a hint could you leave if they only beat you up? ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.