AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this down further in another thread, I thought it might get answered better if I just made it a topic.

Another 435/635 question! LOL

Did I miss something here?

Can you adjust the individual levels while watching a DVD or other source without going into the OSD? For example: My older Denon 2802 would let you push a set up button while watching a DVD and you could back off the sub or increase it to any level you wanted while the movie played. You could do this for any speaker and didn't have to go into the OSD to do it.

Can the HK do this?

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenS
I posted this down further in another thread, I thought it might get answered better if I just made it a topic.

Another 435/635 question! LOL

Did I miss something here?

Can you adjust the individual levels while watching a DVD or other source without going into the OSD? For example: My older Denon 2802 would let you push a set up button while watching a DVD and you could back off the sub or increase it to any level you wanted while the movie played. You could do this for any speaker and didn't have to go into the OSD to do it.

Can the HK do this?
Yes..

Speaker Trim Levels, Speaker Size and Delay settings are all available on the fly from the remote control..

Hit the respective button, toggle to the desired mode and tweak away...

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you say "respective button" what are you meaning here?

Say I'm watching Jurassic Park III and I think it's mixed a bit too hot. I want to bump the sub level down a bit. I can do this while watching the movie? I don't have to switch into the OSD mode?

·
Registered
538 Posts
M Code,

I'll try this at home as I'm also curious how to increase the center channel without OSD.

But I dont see any buttons which directly relate to speaker size etc on the remote ?

Does the LCD on the remote will display the current mode etc ?

Thanks

JD

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenS
When you say "respective button" what are you meaning here?

Say I'm watching Jurassic Park III and I think it's mixed a bit too hot. I want to bump the sub level down a bit. I can do this while watching the movie? I don't have to switch into the OSD mode?
OK..

Here is how it is done.. ;)

1. Press CH button (upper left of top pad)
2. Toggle to the target speaker requiring adjustment
3. Press SET selecting SUB
4. Adjust pad UP/DOWN for desired level..

Next question... :)

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTheDoe
M Code,

I'll try this at home as I'm also curious how to increase the center channel without OSD.

But I dont see any buttons which directly relate to speaker size etc on the remote ?

Does the LCD on the remote will display the current mode etc ?

Thanks

JD
See the above explanation..

Just subsitute Center for Subwoofer..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.