AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tweeter is replacing my defective Phillips Lcos with a Samsung DLP. First it was going to be the 63 but they called a few weeks ago and said the 63 would no longer be available and the 74 would take its' place. Their computer showed the 74 coming in on 10/22.

Just got a message on our answering machine that the ETA would now be 11/8. Delayed again.......

· Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts
As of tonight the Northern California Magnolia Audio-Video stores show 25 HLP5674 sets arriving November 1st and an additional 10 sets arriving November 8th. The MSRP is listed at $4,099.

· Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts
Sent him a message a few days ago but I don't think he is reading PM's right now. He's building a home theater.

· Registered
1,688 Posts
htwaits,

I just happened to be reading this forum this morning. :) I will see what I can find out (hopefully today) about your pm to me and the 74 issue as well.

-ftlee

· Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ftlee
htwaits,

I just happened to be reading this forum this morning. :) I will see what I can find out (hopefully today) about your pm to me and the 74 issue as well.

-ftlee
Thanks.

· Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ftlee
I will see what I can find out (hopefully today) about your pm to me and the 74 issue as well.

-ftlee
Any luck?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.