AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jusy a few questions if anybody could help me out please.

Just picked this tv up and at the bottom of the remote i have, p.mode, s.mode,s.still,p.size. None of these buttons work the t button lights up and the tv pwr button lights up but it doesnt change anything on the tv at all.

Also can you adjust each input for picture on these.

I have look all through the forums and i find hls-xxx87/66 but nothing with my 65 can anybody tell me what my hls-s5665 does have that these do? I have been searching for the last 3 hours but cant really if these much of a differnce.

Also my brothers lg dlp and buddys toshiba have a option for high and low for the bulb output, i cant find that with mine, is the other hls like mine too? why would we not have this option or does this really matter?

Also do these need any sort of burn in period?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is my fist hdtv i have bought. Thanks all.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well i have only watched this tv for about 6 hours and so far I cant seem to see any of the problems i have read on here and for just sd cable no digital yet after adjusting it i am very impressed with the picture. It is way better then i thought it would. Anybody else have the 65W series?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.