AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This link http://www.hmscables.com was brought to my attention by an Audio Asylum fellow.

I had never heard anything on this HMS (German) brand befores. The obvious questions follow:

1) Are these HMS cables a German version of the MITs and Transparent network cables or are the former boxes something different?

2) Anyone out there with actual experience on these cables?

I look forward to reading news on this topic!

Thanks a lot!

J.V.

·
Registered
25 Posts
These are a German high-end brand, made in Germany. They have quite a strong following in Germany, although are not cheap. I chose their "Sinfonia" loudspeaker cables in an A - B listening comparison test. I also have a power block from them - but that has Continental European plugs only.

Dave48

·
Registered
551 Posts
any US dealers yet?

·
Registered
276 Posts
David,

You can dig up an HMS dealer by going to Audiogon and searching for HMS. There may be other sources that I don't know of. . .

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David:

Upon posting my question in this forum as well as on the Audio Asylum Cable forum, I received an e-mail from

a person named Christian Brouwer, who supposed to be an authorized dealer for the HMS cables. His e-mail address is as follows: [email protected] .

You might want contact him for further details.

Best regards,

J.V.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
To me the proof of a cable claim is one thing;knowing a person who sold his Nordost Vahallas for HMS;is more convincing. 4 guys can get together--say at Audiogon-- and convince everybody that is gullible.(as to their value) Check Chris's feedback "there".While the cables are beyond my price point;I have exchanged emails with Chris--I think he is as caring as the best of retailers. Geo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.