AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
This sounds a bit like all of a sudden hordes of "news stories" on every channel about Pearl Harbor veterans, the ships sunk Pearl Harbor, the war memorial at Pearl Harbor, the birds of Hawaii at Pearl Harbor, you name it appearing on TV when the movie Pearl Harbor came out.

Make aware people interested, or outraged but get them on your side if it may be controversial. The drones will follow.

Immediatly before the attempted introduction of DVI/HDCP/whatever studio-hardware-manufactuers-screw-the consumer no copy system I'm sure we'll also see TONS of Movie Piracy Hysteria coming over the airwaves.

Its called simple old PROPAGANDA. History repeats itself over and over.

I was sitting at my Aunts house a number of years ago and she had a ton of old 30's Life and Look magazines sitting out. I was shocked to see some sort of "study" on noses (seriously) and how various people can be identified by their noses. In there they showed a Jewish nose, among others. If you wonder how simple abrogations of previously held values or rights can take place and even atrocities commited think about what comes out of the media, when it comes and who it benefits.

If I sound a bit like a drooling man screaming in the park about communism...a Woody Allen line...so be it.

Larry

------------------

DFAST is EVIL! BOYCOTT ANTI-CONSUMER 5C/DVI/HDCP/DMCA MANUFACTURERS!

Join Electronic Freedom Foundation http://www.eff.org/

[This message has been edited by videohot (edited 08-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by videohot (edited 08-12-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.