AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been referred here for information on how to connect the multyconductor cable. Pitty this card does not come with any info whatsoever. This is the new card and no info comes with it as it assumes it is an upgrade and I guess they did not feel like reprinting the manual.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Which holo3d do you have?

Which multiconductor cable are you trying to connect :>

There is a PDI cable for the xcard, then there are the cables for the HD AUX duaghter card, oh yeah - the BNC out daughter card also has a ribbon cable.....

You may get your answers here, but the immersive corp has FAQ's already posted on their own forums.

I would start here: http://www.immersiveforum.com/showth...&threadid=4723

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe I have the latest which may be the H3DII. How can I tell?

Two cables came with the card, one is a 60 conductor ribbon cable, and the other is a 5 shielded conductor ribbon cable. I assume that is for the dual output video card that also came with the main card.

There are two connectors on the dual head video card, and three on the H3DII card.

·
Registered
809 Posts
If you have the HDAUX then you better hope you have the H3D-II because the HDAUX doesn't work with the H3D-I.

The thread orbitzboy pointed out contains most of the information you need. The ribbon cable should also have a resistor on it. If it doesn't you need to contact your distributor and ask for the new cable. Answers to most of your questions can probably be found on the Immersive forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.