Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just wondering when using Video Essentials or some other test disc for video calibration of my XG135 NEC FP, is the best way to calibrate the picture from the Holo 3 D card by placing the disc into the HTPC which I guess would be using then the Theatertek/Radeon combo or as i would think, place into Technics DVD-A10 SDI equipped player so this would play the Video essentials deinterlaced by Holo3D card and scaled by Radeon card, connected by the Mike Parker mods to the XG135. The calibrations would still be done at the projector level for ISF, not the HTPC. Thanks

mark

·
Registered
842 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mburnstein
Hi

Just wondering when using Video Essentials or some other test disc for video calibration of my XG135 NEC FP, is the best way to calibrate the picture from the Holo 3 D card by placing the disc into the HTPC which I guess would be using then the Theatertek/Radeon combo or as i would think, place into Technics DVD-A10 SDI equipped player so this would play the Video essentials deinterlaced by Holo3D card and scaled by Radeon card, connected by the Mike Parker mods to the XG135. The calibrations would still be done at the projector level for ISF, not the HTPC. Thanks

mark
There are a number of ways to do this. You might want to start with just using the posted scoped overlay settings for your particular Radeon card. Then use your SDI player through H3D to adjust from there. Our private forum also has a few discussions from various dealers that have scoped settings that you could try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.