AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are VERY pleased to announce that "Home Theater Builder" has FINALLY been printed and is being mailed to all of our subscribers today. Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, delivery may be a little delayed but you should see your issue some time next week.

The issue will hit the stands in the weeks following...

The second issue is well on its way to release - with most of the articles already done. We will be release issue 2 and every other issue thereafter ON TIME!

The team at Flying Cloud Press, Inc. hope you like what you see. We feel we have released a quality magazine and a great starting point. From this first issue, we intend to continually improve the magazine - striving with each issue to make it even more educational, relevant and useful.

In this effort, we look forward to your constructive suggestions, questions, and critiques. We believe your active involvement in this magazine will truly make it the magazine of choice for Home Theater enthusiasts.

Again we thank you for your support, your patience and gentle proddings as we moved this magazine forward and finally out to you. You have been a great group of people and we look forward to sharing our magazine with you each and every month.

Sincerely

Lee Pappas and Andy Crosby

Publisher COO

and the rest of the team at

Flying Cloud Press, Inc.

P.O. Box 552

Stow, MA 01775

P: 978-461-0441

F: 978-461-0510

E: [email protected]

W: www.hometheaterbuilder.com

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congratulations Andy, I suppose you must feel a sense of relief!!! As an international subscriber I know I will have to wait a few more before I receive my copy, out of interest, do you send the magazine by airmail? as surface mail takes forever to get to the UK

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
guys make sure you post when you get them...i didn't subscribe but am anxious to see if it will be a hit..i'm hoping so!!!!!!

brickie

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm glad the mag has FINALLY been shipped. I can't wait to see it. :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Thanks Andy! Hope it arrives by Tuesday so I can take it with me to enjoy on the beach while on vacation.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Cool

Thanks, Andy for keeping us updated. I look foward to reading your Mag.

Thanks

Carter

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
How soon after mailing subscriber's their copies should a non-subscriber expect their complimentry copy (hehehehe) or the local book stores acquire them for sale?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The stores we are scheduled to be in are: (Note that not all these retailers may start with the first issue.) However there is a good selection of nation-wide companies so you should be able to find the magazine locally.

The magazine should be in the stands a couple of weeks from now.

* Barnes & Noble (inc. B. Dalton, Doubleday, Scribners, Bookstar,

Bookstop, Ink Newstand, B&N College Bookstores)

* Barnes & Noble College

* Borders Books Shops

* Connect 2 One

* Eastern Lobby Shops

* Follett

* Hastings

* Independent Newsstand & Bookstores (USA)

* Lowes

* Musicland

* Microcenter

* Shinders

* Tower Books & Records

* Virgin Records

* Waldenbooks

Canada

* Gordon & Gotch Canada (Chapters/Coles Books)

* Independent Newsstands & Bookstores (Canada)

* LMPI (United Cigar Shops)

The international subscriptions (including Canada) are being shipped by a mail consolidator and so will go by airmail in envelopes to protect them. I have not been able to get any delivery estimates so please let me know at [email protected] when you, our international subscribers get your copies. Our intent is to get them to you as quickly as possible without breaking the bank - the mail consolidator allows us to do this.

Finally it is not too late to subscribe and get the premier issue. We are going to be shipping the premier issue out to new subscribers up until the second issue ships later this month.

Sincerely

Andy Crosby

COO

Flying Cloud Press, Inc.

P.O. Box 552

Stow, MA 01775

P: 978-461-0441

F: 978-461-0510

E: [email protected]

W: www.hometheaterbuilder.com

·
Registered
628 Posts
Can't wait to see what kind of product we put out. Woo hoo!

I went to Barnes and Noble today, and they didn't have the magazine on file in their system. I guess I'll have to wait another day or two to see it.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I'm another who's glad to see it's finally on it's way. While I've been patiently waiting, I know others have been IMpatiently waiting. For the sake of the folks at Flying Cloud Press, I REALLY hope the end product is worth the wait - as I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of your e-mails from everyone around here if it isn't! :eek:

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
Oh, I'm sure people here on AVS and HTF will find a less than nice way to be critical, hehe. Its the nature of the beast! And we are beasties.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.