AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just occured to me that I haven't seen a new issue in months. I was a charter member and I think I have every issue but I'm not sure now. Has anyone received one lately?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nope! I subscribed back in October or 2003 and I still haven't received my first copy. I believe the issues come out every quarter, like that of an earnings report. That's what I've been told.

·
Registered
284 Posts
You would thing the authors read these forums and would respond to the many threads like this one. I've been a subscriber for many months and have read *both* issues I've received.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Looks like they have gone from a monthly to bimonthly publication. Since the appox 35 bucks I paid for the three year subscription is small price for even a half dozen useful tips-I don't mind them skipping a month every so often....but they should do a better job of communicating the changes.... meaning at least say something vs their current level of communcation, which is nothing.

Ron

·
Registered
334 Posts
I had emailed them a few days ago and it is "in the mail". So far I really like the magazine, just wish it came more regularly.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rboster
Looks like they have gone from a monthly to bimonthly publication. Since the appox 35 bucks I paid for the three year subscription is small price for even a half dozen useful tips-I don't mind them skipping a month every so often....but they should do a better job of communicating the changes.... meaning at least say something vs their current level of communcation, which is nothing.

Ron
Look at the bright side....you're going to end up with a 7 year subscription for the price of 3.:D

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Or a 3 years subscription that consisted of 12 issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.