AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy since theres a lot of talent here and a lot of cool rooms and setups

I am planning on making an ideas photo book website to show all the possible ways you can make an entertainment room in your house

So if you want to be in it write me at [email protected]

or pm me for more info

I would be posting a sample page later on ...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so like 79 views and no one want to show their setup and/or rooms ?

all i want is like :

* 1 or 2 nice HQ pictures of your setup and/or room

* a short descripton of it

* your email and name or nick

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if someone is interested this is a sample page

thanks page test 1

thanks page test 2

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
?

·
RETIRED theater builder
36,583 Posts
What would you see as the value added by your site compared to the knowledge presented and discussed at this site?

On this site you can have a conversation with the original builder of the room and get suggestions as you build your own room. If you just want to look at pictures go to this sites member photo gallery. If you want some before and after pictures got to that thread. If you want a "how to" read the Sandman, BritinVA, ChinaDog etc. etc.

You need to sell us on your concept.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think i will , i though this would be more easy..

because many people know how to do it but lack the ideas of what or the inspiration and thats i what i want to do it an easy way, user friendly navigation site to just inspiration !!

thanks for your advice !

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
People keep coming in here to this fabulous forum and asking for people to send them their ideas, or to visit Their website on home theater that they are starting.

why would anyone want to do that? THIS is the place to find information, to ask questions and to look at pictures. of course you can google home theater pictures too, that is what I did in the beginning.

I just don't understand why people with little experience come in and think they can build a better mousetrap.

I also think you are wrong, many people DON'T know how to do it, Many think they do and don't people often have more ideas than they do knowlege which is one reason people come in here only to found they got it wrong and have to redo some things or settle for less than optimum results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.