AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok sorry yet another noob here. Looking to put together a system at least a 5.1 for a 12x17 room with hardwood floors. I have been trying to stay in a budget of $800. The receiver I am currently looking at is the Onkyo HT-RC360 at frys for $309. I guess you cant beat a 7.1 upscaling network receiver for that price. I would normally be looking at a micro system but catching some bad vibes on doing that in a "medium" sized room. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes unfortunately the $800 is also suppose to include the receiver. I saw people talking about a deal ftom tiger direct that includes a 5.1 receiver and a 5.0 jamo setup for $419.99, but I have no jamo dealer to listen to the speakers and see no feedback on them. If that setup would work what sub should I get with the remaining $380. I've seen people posting about buy one get one free subs but never seen them. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.