AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for theater chairs but there are no stores around me that carry them. I'd like to at least check out some different seats in person before I buy something online. The closest city near me is Indianapolis. So I was wondering if there is anyone on here in the Indianapolis area that could point me to some places to check out.

·
Vendor
1,741 Posts
I am looking for theater chairs but there are no stores around me that carry them. I'd like to at least check out some different seats in person before I buy something online. The closest city near me is Indianapolis. So I was wondering if there is anyone on here in the Indianapolis area that could point me to some places to check out.
we have seats in our showroom in chicago, if you ever get up to chicago call us and we can show you our seats HTdesign
It's about 3 hours from Indy not sure where you live in Indiana though as it could be closer.

Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket.com

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Alan,
I am in Illinois, 100 miles west of Indy. I decided to take a trip to Champaign today not really expecting to find anything but it is a little closer than Indy. I actually ended up buying some seats at HH Gregg. I know they aren't the greatest quality but they sat pretty well and were very budget friendly and since I'm putting together a total DIY room on a small budget that was a big plus. I did get the 5 year protection plan so I figure they'll be fine for at least that long and then if I need to upgrade I can look at something a little nicer. I do keep a file with everything home theater so I will definitely put your store in there for future reference!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts