AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
HTJunkie,

I admit that I am hopelessly addicted to HT mags.

I subscribe to AVInteriors, HomeTheater, Stereophile Guide to HT, Sound and Vision. I regulary buy Home Theater Builder, Widescreen Review, Perfect Vision and Electronic Home. I occasionally buy DVD and the Robb Report HT mag (depends on the articles)

Which one(s) do I enjoy most? Depends on what I am looking for at the time - AVI has great pictures of high-end setups; HT and SGHT have mostly reliable equipment reviews and some interesting articles; Widescreen has the most in-depth reviews and cutting edge opinions; the Perfect Vision is big into - editors and visual award stuff; the rest I buy if only if I see the magazine on the rack and something inside catches my attention.

I am sure I spend too much time and money on mags, but this terrible HT addiction knows few bounds.

And to think I gave up golf - expecting to save money - LOL...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mike.armf
HTJunkie,

I admit that I am hopelessly addicted to HT mags.

I subscribe to AVInteriors, HomeTheater, Stereophile Guide to HT, Sound and Vision. I regulary buy Home Theater Builder, Widescreen Review, Perfect Vision and Electronic Home. I occasionally buy DVD and the Robb Report HT mag (depends on the articles)

I must admit I am the same. The subscriptions are so cheap that I get Sound & Vision, Stereophile (not HT), Stereophile Guide to Home Theater, Widescreen Review, Audio Video Interiors, and Home Theater Builder. I do pick up Perfect Vision, DVD Etc, HDTV Etc, at times too.

As for the ones I like best, Widescreen Review, Home Theater Builder (PLEASE MONTHLY!!!) and Sound & Vision.

Enjoy!

Dennis

·
Registered
411 Posts
I subscribe to both Widescreen Review in the US and Home Cinema Choice in the UK - although I find WSR very informative, I like HCC format and it's easy pick up and read articles. I have not even bothered subscribing to any Australian HT mags as I have not found one which is informative, intelligent and subjective..

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.