Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I haven't been to this forum in a long time, but here is an update.

I have a photo site with pictures from my theater that is still in progress, but at the final stages (still decorating). I will be ordering myself a Sony VPL-HS10 projector and a pull down screen. I intend on maintaining my 36" for normal TV watching as the projector is a bit expensive since my wife is a couch potato! My old website pages.ivillage.com/dennisgg is still there, but their site sucks for pics so I went this route.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view

You will have to put in dennisgg at the Visit Album box.

I would appreciate any and all comments (even if tacky!!! :> )

Happy Holidays!!!!

Dennis

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Dennis,

Looks inviting. Nice details. I really like the idea of a "concession cart", for those that do not have room for large concession areas. Do you issues with small decorative items vibrating and falling?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by I'mListening
Dennis,

Looks inviting. Nice details. I really like the idea of a "concession cart", for those that do not have room for large concession areas. Do you issues with small decorative items vibrating and falling?

Thanks for the kind words. My wife had come up with the idea of the HT decorations to be not specific to a movie, but movies and music in general. I liked the idea and have been going crazy since! She thought the room was going to be tacky, but she really likes it.

No, not yet. I am still working on acoustics and adjusting the bass (I have 2 subs), it has good bass, but isn't vibrating the walls. I unfortunately have 7 foot ceiling with 14 foot width so that is a problem.

I had wanted a concession area, but even though 14' x 24' is fairly large, it is still not big enough for a whole concession area. This was the compromise - I have a small refrigerator and popcorn maker (the cart is a small air popcorn maker).

Happy Holidays!

Dennis:cool:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Link does not work! :(

·
Registered
352 Posts
Cool! Good job!

Thanks for sharing with us....

Sonicflood

·
Registered
39 Posts
My company's "inappropriate content warning" goes off every time...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.