AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Med to Large bedroom that is 12 X 19 viewing area with a 6 X 8 (approx) added floorspace to the left rear going out to the hallway.

Room has GIK Acoustics package with corner bass traps, super bass traps in the rear, and the rest of the traps are 244's. Rack with a Integra DHC 80.3, Oppo 93, Direct TV satillite box, Darbee vision darblet feeding my Mitsu 82" DLP TV, Monster HTPS 7000, and for older HDDVD movies - Tosh XA2. Amps are Sunfire Signature Grand Cinema at 405 wpc feeding the JTR speakers (810 wpc @ 4 ohm). L & R, C speakers are JTR Quintuples, and all Surrounds are JTR Triple 8's. 4 Submersives subs stacked in front corners handle the bass and it does so in a BIG way. Feeding the equipment are 2 dedicated 20 amp lines. Seats are Pavillion Red Leather Home Theater Seating with 2 rows of 3. Rear seats are on a 12" riser. My listening is at -5 for movies.

It's been alot of fun doing all of this and I have about 7 days into it all.

Thanx, Bill

Edited by bsoko2 - 9/1/12 at 5:49pm

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Let me be the first to say "wow" and "what an awesome room" in what is surely going to be a plethora of gazing eyes and jaw dropping of a thread
. And not only the room, but the equipment list. Well done.

How much for admission?, 'cause I'd go at your theater to watch a movie before I'd go to any commercial theater around here.

cheers

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
That is AWESOME!

I have one question though. How do you like your Sunfire amplifier? I am thinking of getting a TGA-7401 for my speakers. Do Sunfire amplifiers live up to their rated specs? I am asking this because there has been some discussion on whether or not they are true to their specs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts