AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a small home theater that we just finished building and now need a row of 3 seats. Our budget is $2,000. We'd like quality and comfort. Although we live in Southern CA, we haven't been able to find a lot of home theater seating showrooms to visit. We did go to 4seating.com's showroom today and liked the Barcalounger Gala seats. They were our favorite as far as comfort. After the leaving the showroom; however, I did some online research and learned that Barcalounger went bankrupt a few years ago and has now been taken over by another company. Their products are imported and they get mixed reviews.

Does anyone have any experience with Barcalounger chairs? Is their a different brand that you'd recommend for our budget and needs?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
1,647 Posts
Barcalounger actually revived itself and they import recliners and make furniture in a USA factory in Tennessee. I do not think they import home theater seating anymore so this could be old stock they have. I don't know the seat or the factory it was made in the one you mention.

They now have a custom order program working with Row One Seating. At HTmarket.com we sell the Row One customer order seats that are made in Barcalounger factory plus other lines like Palliser you might look at.

Alan Hutchinson
Owner
HTmarket.com
Theater Seating and More!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts