AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am at college in a dorm room, however my room is quite large. It is a converted lounge with three people living in it, 25x15 (feet). We organized the room so that there is a large open space in the middle. Right now we have a Panasonic CT30WX54 with PS2, Xbox, and a Panasonic F86 DVD player hooked up to it. I would really like to get a nice system hooked up for music, dvd, and video games. Well I was wondering what you guys would recommend? I am looking into Panasonic stuff because my dad is an authorized retailer and can get all of there products at cost. So my question is what reciever and speakers would you recommend for me? Also it doesn't seem that Panasonic makes any stands for this tv so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a nice stand? I am also open to other suggestions for other brands. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
You may benefit getting the best speakers and receiver Panasonic sells as you can get the gear at cost. You may want to look into a front projector from InFocus. Try www.partsexpress.com for TV and speaker stands.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.