AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
hometheaterforum is ok............as is most of the places mentioned. They are a little serious there, but I hope you don't think this place is a party? A lot of attitudes here.........

hometheaterguy........your link to smr-forum doesn't work.

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Here it is, I forgot the "s"

http://www.smr-forums.com/

Well the mentality of a forum, whether it is for audio/video, or even a college forum is to learn, to be taught and to have fun. And true, sometimes netiquette is lacking. The main reason, besides everyone has their own opinions is that you cannot see the people in person, you cannot see facial expressions, hear tone of voice, and get true meaning all the time. But I still get more positive from the forum, than negative.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by David_Larkins
this type of thread may make the mods uncomfortable...
IMO, there is no reason for the mods to be uncomfortable at all. I have explored all of the other 'similar' sites, and have frankly decided that they are a waste of time. I no longer wander from this site.

Paul

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
This it the place.

And the word is slowly getting out to the general public. PC World recently recognized it as did TechTV. And one of our inside jokes, "WAF" (Wife Acceptance Factor) is beginning to slip into common usage as well.

I've spent time all over the net, but I find this to be the most helpful and flat out fun site for "the hobby"

Randy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.