AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a HP G60-458DX Notebook - I upgraded to Windows 7 - Had broadband insatlled - Upgraded drivers for my INTEL Video Card Intel - WINDOWS says all drivers are up to date. - When I run HDMI Cable from Notebook to TV the image looks like an abstract painting; nothing like my desktop.- Resetting the resoultion on the notebook does not help. I have been on the phone twice with HP to no avail.- I reinstalled Windows 7 and still have the same problem.

At first I thought this was a driver problem but now I think it might be as simple as changing TV's resolution. I have an OLEVIA 232S13 and I can't figure out how to do that. Or is it something I'm missing. I had no problem with Vista hooking up my notebook to my TV. Now the same program is completely different under WINDOW 7 - Am I doing somethhing wrong? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,766 Posts
Check the graphics / video output configuration of the notebook. Win 7 must have changed something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.