Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have a combo vhs/dvd player.

The brand is Sansui it has 2 audio jacks on the back of it.

The first jack is display as dvd/vsh with red and white jacks. the other audio jack is for dvd audio out. so my question is wich one do i hook up my monster cable to? i mostly watch dvds.

anyone?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Sell the Monster cable and get something good.

Then read your manual.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Dont mind DMF, im sure hes a bit flustered from recent threads. Connect any a/v cable from your dvd/vhs player that is labeled dvd/vhs out to your tv. You could do it through dvd out but do it the other way just in case youll ever watch vhs tapes (I know I will never).

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Slack: Welcome to the forum, DDigitalGuy05.

Now read the manual(s) and if you have specific questions, we'll be more than happy help. First start by telling us what you want to hook the Sansui to.

And Matt, I'm not flustered. I'm just naturally cranky. ;)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMF
And Matt, I'm not flustered. I'm just naturally cranky. ;)
Lol understood, im only cranky when there is lack of sleep

·
Banned
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes i'am new to this forum and also new to home theater. iv got another question.

Do i really need to bi_amp or bi_wire my speakers? and will i here any different if i do bi_amp or bi_wire my speakers?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDigitalGuy05
yes i'am new to this forum and also new to home theater. iv got another question.

Do i really need to bi_amp or bi_wire my speakers? and will i here any different if i do bi_amp or bi_wire my speakers?
Not really, and most people in this forum might even recommend not too. Either way it will not be anything substantial.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awsome,

Thanks for all the reply's and informations. i guess ill sit back and turn the lights down and turn up the sound and watch a movie. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.