AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have set this up in a different room and am in need of a horizontal linearity adjustment(coming from nec background) but i cant seem to find it in the software. thanks.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Earlier software versions don't have Horizontal linearity. 3.3 software from Tim adds that feature.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Yup!

You need minimum v3.3 main software, then h. linearity is provided under Geom 7 and Geom 8.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
It's a real pain but Terry F was able to get the geometry to within 1" from one side of the screen to the other by using the green convergence under the service menu.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wireless I was afraid someone would say that. When it was done were you happy with the result or will you/did you replace the chip? I assume you are using at least 8'wide screen so one inch is pretty good or unnoticable.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I'm happy with the result. The 1" difference is unnoticeable with video material.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I should amend my last statement. Because I am a tweekaholic I know that I will break down and add the upgraded software. Just knowing that an imperfection is there will eventually drive me to do something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.