AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does that count as an accessory? Go to the members gallery here at AVS. Search by username and type in superprohero. How to use a garage door opener in a Home Theater! Sounds silly I know but it works,WELL. Keep in mind I have the worlds crapiest digital camera, it looks so good the pictures are a dissapointment to me. Be sure and click on the sort by name so they'll be in order. Each pic has a brief description.

·
Registered
778 Posts
CAn you clarify what the opener is OPENING?

·
Registered
778 Posts
I looked again. I THINK it moves the TV from the cabinet to the center of the BIG screen. *shrug* If superprohero enjoyes it great! I would have just used some kind of sliding track w/o the remote.

I like the slide out AV equipment. Where did you get the rails that support that much weight? I could use some like that!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bob,,,,The rails are heavy duty drawer slides rated at 100lbs. Bought them at Lowes Home Improvement, $15 each. bob wrote>>I would have just used some kind of sliding track w/o the remote.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by superprohero
If only I can figure a way to remote that beer out of the fridge! :)
They make one. Its called "kids". It can be rather pricey though:D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deane, If you click on each picture there is a little info about each pic. I am looking at getting a domain with some bandwidth soon since I have so many other things. I dragrace and have pics for that, I'm also looking at building a plane in the near future so I would like to have a place for that also my house that has this theater in took a direct hit by a tornado in 1998(yes, I was home!) and I have a lot of stuff related to tornados and my personal experience with one as well as pics of my experience(damage). If I get a site up and running in the near future I'll post a link.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Large-type dogs can be taught to go for a beer in the fridge. Think this was done a few years ago for a Superbowl commercial? It works great, until Bowser bites a little too hard, and punctures a can! If he likes the taste, you'll have to start spending time at AA meetings, since we all know that dogs can develope a taste for almost anything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.