AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colony Wars was a cool as PS1 game back in the day. There were 3 games.

Colony Wars

Colony Wars: Vengence

Colony Wars: Red Sun

What about resurrection of the Colony Wars series and making a PS3 network online Full 3D space battle game with 32 to 40 players, online co-op, clans, ect...

Use the sixaxis for the space flight too..

Remember the Wing Commander game on the XBLA, is not full 3d, it has 2d backgrounds.

What do you peeps think?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I think : Red Sun was fun for a little bit (haven't played the other ones) but it's been so long since I played it I have no idea how multiplayer would work on the PS3 or if it would still be fun. BUT it's still on my shelf, so there must be SOME reason I didn't get rid of it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes, I'd love to see an online Colony Wars game. Perhaps, a "Colony Wars: Privateer" if you know what I'm getting at. On the scale of say... Freelancer as opposed to E.V.E. Online. Although, if they did want to go the MMO route, I suppose they could. It's nice to fantasize.

And G-Police... yeah. That'd be not too shabby either. Actually thinking about what they could do with the graphic capabilities we have now makes me wonder what a freeroaming, sandbox-type BladeRunner game might be like. Flying cars and everything.

I'd like to see Square bring back Einhander. That game was/is amazing. I hope we see some really nice shooters this generation.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckardb /forum/post/0

Yes, I'd love to see an online Colony Wars game. Perhaps, a "Colony Wars: Privateer" if you know what I'm getting at. On the scale of say... Freelancer as opposed to E.V.E. Online. Although, if they did want to go the MMO route, I suppose they could. It's nice to fantasize.

And G-Police... yeah. That'd be not too shabby either. Actually thinking about what they could do with the graphic capabilities we have now makes me wonder what a freeroaming, sandbox-type BladeRunner game might be like. Flying cars and everything.

I'd like to see Square bring back Einhander. That game was/is amazing. I hope we see some really nice shooters this generation.

We got some good ideas here. G-Police, Freelancer, Einhander......All of these would be good PS3 remakes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.