AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PRO151 being delivered later this week/early next week and I'll need to use the TV's speakers for awhile until I can finish my home audio/theatre and on other occasions, such as late night, with the kids, etc...I have never listened to anything on a PRO151 and was curious if the speakers are any good. I would love to hear some opinions from anyone who owns a 111/141 in their house and who uses the speakers often.

Would you say they are disappointing, average/nothing special, above average/better than you expected, or excellent, when compared to other TV's you have owned?

Thanks in advance for anyone who takes their time to reply.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I owned both PRO 151 and two Samsung LCDs (LN52B630 & LN32A550), and the sound quality of PRO 151's speakers puts Samsung's to shame. While you're not going to get nice base response out of them, IMO PRO 151's speakers are execellent for regular broadcast viewing.

·
Registered
213 Posts

For tv speakers I think they are great...probably the best that I have heard/owned. I think you will be very happy with them. My last tv was a Sony 60XBR2, and the pioneers have better bass/midrange, and they just dont have that hollow tingey sound that cheap tv speakers usually have.

I find that I do use them quite often, sometimes I just don't want to fire up the whole surround sound system and wake up the house/neighborhood.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The 151's speakers are the absolute best I've heard as far as tv speakers go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts