AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think if you use a screen capture program you can choose teh resolution right? I ask because I was wondering if anyone has a picture, or pictures of the THX, DTS or Dolby Digital Screens in a high quality printable format. in other words I am looking for a BIG picture not a small 640x480 but something that is like 1600x1200 pixels or more, the more pixels the better 2048x1536 for example. Maybe someone can capture it off of their computers DVD player?. thanks in advance for any help.

I don't have a DVD player on my computer so I can't try this myself or I would, But I would be happy if someone would od this for me, I got some pics that someone else posted for me in another group but they are not in color, So if someone can tell me if this is possible or not.

PS. I want to print them to an 8x10 or bigger and frame them for my room.

Thanks all.

------------------

Visit my page.
www.geocities.com/a1rabbit2/theater/

·
Registered
239 Posts
WinDVD 2000 supports screen capture (2.1 and above). this can be done by hitting the P key during playback. It will be stored as a bitmap file in the directory \\Program Files\\InterVideo\\WinDVD\\Capture.

Doesn't give you the option of resolution capture-- pretty much takes the given ratio of the DVD film, and captures it in its full-size (720x480).

Drake

------------------

Drake

--------------

"The world is not upside-down, but inside-out".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.