AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on ordering the new panasonic ae7000 that can zoom for 2:35 movies. I was wondering how large of 2:35 aspect ratio screen would i need to get to "fit" a 100" 16:9 screen inside of it.

I want to make sure i'll have room on the sides of the screen for my tower speakers because my room is only 9.5' wide.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, in my first post i said my room was 9.5'. It is actually 10.5'. I am going to go with a 119" AT screen. I need an affordable option. Most of the screens in this price range are $1700 and up.

I wanted to do a Seymour XD DIY screen but on his site it says the screen is only available in 98" pieces. Anybody know if Chris will make a customer cut or another resource for an AT screen in this price range?

Thanks.

·
Banned
9,076 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp360 /forum/post/20849385

Ok, in my first post i said my room was 9.5'. It is actually 10.5'. I am going to go with a 119" AT screen. I need an affordable option. Most of the screens in this price range are $1700 and up.

I wanted to do a Seymour XD DIY screen but on his site it says the screen is only available in 98" pieces. Anybody know if Chris will make a customer cut or another resource for an AT screen in this price range?

Thanks.

The fabric is 98" in height. You buy what width you need. Comes to $2.50SF.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg100 /forum/post/0

The fabric is 98" in height. You buy what width you need. Comes to $2.50SF.

Go with Seymour. At least from

All the positives on here. And it's priced right too

·
Registered
4 Posts
imagine how big is that?Can i join you watching movies?lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.