AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am interested in contacting D-Nice about possibly doing a calibration of my Pioneer KRP-500m. I want to know his prices, what to expect and most importantly if he plans a trip to southern California anytime soon. If I get any sort of professional calibration, I want D-Nice to do it because I believe he has more experience and can do a better job on the Pioneer Kuros than anyone else.

However, I really have no idea how to contact him. I have sent him a private message here and on other forums, but I haven't heard back from him. I don't really know if he visits these forums that much anymore. I know a number of members here have had their sets calibrated by D-Nice. Do you know how to contact him?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice  /t/1469672/how-can-i-contact-d-nice#post_23237965

This is not a valid email for me anymore.

Hi D-Nice.

I recently sent a couple emails to you using that address (it's what you have in your sig). Would you mind sending me a PM with a good contact address?

Thanks.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I also sent you an email at tht email address. PM me a good contact as well please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
Sony 77A80J, ,Panasonic ub820,ATV4K New gen,
498 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Nice  /t/1469672/how-can-i-contact-d-nice#post_23237965

This is not a valid email for me anymore.
can we get a pm of a good one..Or post it.. Please

·
Registered
Sony 77A80J, ,Panasonic ub820,ATV4K New gen,
498 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrodefeld  /t/1469672/how-can-i-contact-d-nice#post_23237760

Hello everyone,

I am interested in contacting D-Nice about possibly doing a calibration of my Pioneer KRP-500m. I want to know his prices, what to expect and most importantly if he plans a trip to southern California anytime soon. If I get any sort of professional calibration, I want D-Nice to do it because I believe he has more experience and can do a better job on the Pioneer Kuros than anyone else.

However, I really have no idea how to contact him. I have sent him a private message here and on other forums, but I haven't heard back from him. I don't really know if he visits these forums that much anymore. I know a number of members here have had their sets calibrated by D-Nice. Do you know how to contact him?

Thanks for the help.
N, Cali here... but only seen Kevin M out here once..wonder if D-nice does also? But 65vt50 and possibly 1 of new set after shootout....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts