AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
No, first you open the manual to page 41.

Press Receiver on the remote, then Audio and use the up/down arrow buttons until you get to speaker levels. Then adjust the volume on whatever speaker you want. This is just a temporary setting and will go away when the reciever in put in standby mode.

If you want to make permanent changes to the individual channels then read page 36 on Level Calibration.

Have you already calibrated the system by playing the test tones?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrogt /forum/post/20835890

No, first you open the manual to page 41.

Press Receiver on the remote, then Audio and use the up/down arrow buttons until you get to speaker levels. Then adjust the volume on whatever speaker you want. This is just a temporary setting and will go away when the reciever in put in standby mode.

If you want to make permanent changes to the individual channels then read page 36 on Level Calibration.

Have you already calibrated the system by playing the test tones?

Afro, thank you for the response, this is a big help! No I have been just playing it straight outta the box as is, have not fiddled around one bit. I am not very techy with home theater stuff. Really appreciate your help!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry guys, I apologize because I am one [email protected]$$ son of a b!tch m0therf0cker, that's why.

I didn't really bother to look at the manual because I really thought that you had to have a "equalizer" in order to do this. I am not looking to get the "most out of my system". I am happy if it works. I am a simple stud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.