AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using ZoomPlayer 2.90. My operating system is Windows ME. I downloaded and installed ffdshow. I configured the ffdshow parameters. Under ZoomPlayer options, I selected manual filters. I selected the ffdshow from the list and then clicked register button. Under the manage filter button (I'm not sure of the exact name of the button), I made sure the ffdshow had the highest merit value. I then manual saved and exited the options menu. I closed zoomplayer and then restarted zoomplayer. During playback, I right-click my mouse to get the menu. Under the properities I do not see ffdshow in the list. Should I? Will I need to create a graph and select it in the DVD setup in order to get zoomplayer to use ffdshow? If so, does anyone have a graph to use WinDVD audio/video and ffdshow?

thanks,

Mac

·
Registered
58 Posts
You need a 'DVD graph' to use ffdshow under zoomplayer. If the ffdshow is activated, you should see it in the properities.

You could do a search using keyword 'ffdshow zoomplayer', there are tons of guidelines right here now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.