AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I probably should have though about this before I built my stage and riser, I guess I learned my lesson for next time.
My question is, what do I do in order to get a bullnose around the top edge of the riser and stage? Since I built them without one. Is it necessary? Will carpet wrap around a sharp top corner? I thought I could just buy bullnose molding however I haven't been able to find it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I probably should have though about this before I built my stage and riser, I guess I learned my lesson for next time.
My question is, what do I do in order to get a bullnose around the top edge of the riser and stage? Since I built them without one. Is it necessary? Will carpet wrap around a sharp top corner? I thought I could just buy bullnose molding however I haven't been able to find it.
I used a router with a round over bit. I also forgot to put a bullnose on until after the fact. I only rounded to top edge and left the bottom square. It turned out looking fine after carpet was installed. See my build thread for details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts