AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know their online status is incorrect.. and I seem to remember folks talking about contacting the dist. directly?

Thanks

michael

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do search for 'electrograph' I think.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dell shipping notifiction in not upto date-My shipping info was updated after the unit was shipped. It took me 5 days to get my unit (from order date to delivery)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called electrograph.. they're back ordered 74 units on the east coast, 7 on the west.. no idea when they'll get it in.. they were due in Nov.. not a good sign..

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I ordered a Panasonic plasma from Dell a few months ago. On the date the sales rep had said the unit would be shipped, the Dell order tracking site showed "shipped" and gave an order tracking number - no. other info.

I guessed that the TV had been shipped via Eagle Freight, and went to their tracking site, entered the number, and the schedule came up. On the day this schedule showed the shipment had arrived in Tucson, I telephoned the local Eagle office and scheduled delivery at my convenience.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ordered my 503 last Wed 12/4 from Dell, just got it Mon 12/9. Order status still shows processing and I just got a VM from them saying they cannot process my order (after it was delivered).

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I called electrograph and they simply don't have the unit.. AND it's scheduled to ship from the wrong warehouse. (east coast rather than west).. Trying to get a hold of ANYONE at dell who can help is a nightmare.. I think I'm going to cancel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.